You know what's weird? Watching the Sisters you come out with go home... you know what's weirder? Suddenly you feel like you know no one...
It's been an interesting shift. This past week we had some goods and bads:
- We had to drop Brian, he just wasn't willing to pray and wasn't teachable. Sad, but true.
- All the pollen everywhere, it's still bad.
- Lost our phone for a day, luckily the Hamilton Mill Elders (Elder Anderson and Elder Kennedy) had it.
- Stress from trying to lead.
- We have a family, Ricky and Kayla Crawford working toward a baptismal date! :)
- Members have been able to support us, and I can see the shift of the missionary work in our ward move from us finding and teaching to members finding, while we just teach.
- Fast Sunday was great, knowing there's a cause behind it always helps me stay less hungry.
- Last night was another great success lesson with Kiersten.
I've realized once these iPads come, then writing letters home will be a total change, cause it won't be me trying to pull out everything I can remember in 5 minutes. The mission and life can still be a struggle, but we go on and keep engaging in the cause for God.
Have a good week. Pass the peace!
elder adam black