- Monday - The first P day, went fishing (are going again today) I took pictures haha [surprise, surprise - Adam taking pictures? - But we haven't got these ones yet!]
- Tuesday - My first district meeting, and my first exchange where I spent 24 hrs with Elder Gomes and Elder Anderson (an elder from my MTC district). And I got to teach someone for the very first time :D
- Wednesday - Lots of tracting and continued doing faith walks, and returned to my Daddy (elder Hoyt). Went to an AME Christian Church for a Bible Study and while exiting to go try to teach someone, they stopped us and wanted us to introduce ourselves. The pastor said to us that he would love to help us and even join us as we go out and do the Lord's work! LIKE OMGOODNESS!! A whole congregation then prayed for us that we would have success in our work and it was like we were famous. Now everyone in the town knows or recognizes us.
- Thursday - Elder Hoyt contacted a girl named Kim on Tuesday during the exchange and we taught her the first lesson. It went really well and we have a date for her to be baptized on the 17th (or whatever date that Saturday is) and she accepted :)
- Friday - Visited the Social Circle Fair like Tvlille Dayzz, it was cold but we met the Mayor's wife and they offered to give us anything and help us with anything while we were there in town - uhhh, like what on earth!!
- Saturday - Went to see the special event---- ELDER DALLIN H. OAKS ---- an apostle of these Latter Days spoke to us as missionaries and his talk was great! (it was prepared and given on the spot he said). We got to take a group pic, the GANM and the GAM. and then we all got to shake his hand. Awesome experience and awesome talk. Strengthened me a lot.
- Sunday - first ward meeting went really nice. The Monroe Ward has like 7 missionaries in all different places in the world, and yesterday we saw another farewell for a sister headed to Washington. The work is not finished and we are all now soldiers fighting for truth and right!
The pretty chill and legit parentals of Elder Black, Tiffany and Henry Black.