So the spiritual highs this week:
- Elder Whedon and I had some really amazing lessons with a whole bunch of new investigators, and a lot of these finds were families!
- We saw many members and Elder Johnston gave his last goodbyes!
- We had a great Sacrament, with awesome lessons! Members are doing a lot more lately with missionary work.
- Elder Johnston is gone Gosh I miss that guy, he transferred to Roswell/Alpharetta area. We sure had an amazing three transfers, and good memories, good times. Missing him feels kinda like missing home... definite testimony builder of how awesome the mission is.
- Elder Whedon is a great guy and Spanish mission guru. Loving him already and his muffins :)
- Dinners have been great, actually saw some miracles of getting fed cause I was pretty broke. Also in the greed of my existence the new shoes I ordered arrived, and so I'm good with all clothes, shoes, suits, I shouldn't need anything else til I get home.
- Naps at lunch make it on this page.
- Umm... probably still missing elder Johnston... ha gosh never had a mission bro like this one.
Anything new in the Utah? GA is gloomy today, maybe rain but no snow.
Are people still the same in JetBlue? I'm sure they're a lot like people we deal with at doorsteps and street signs.
Thank you guys for all that you do, I'm so thankful for the Kari Jobe album from Christmas. and I'm so excited to see you in almost 9 months time. Keeping you in my prayers, on my desk, and at my side when things go tough.
Just heard parts of an amazing talk called the Purifying Power of the Atonement. Yall go check it out! Just do it :)
Thanks again and I love you lots,
Have a good week!
elder adam black