-_- Hahaha, too good. The titles I give myself, sometimes I wonder... :p
Anyway, maybe it's just the heat that is getting to us, but it seems like a lot of the other Elders emailing right now can't seem to find or even remember what was so good about this week, after doing the same thing over and over again every day. Falling into that pit sucks, as for me today, here are 5 Good Things that happened this past week:
- UNO// While on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, our dinner cancelled so Elder Roderick, Elder Kelly and myself went to Johnny's pizza. We are all broke. But we figured we would dine anyway and eat amazing pizza. As we were about to pay with what money Elder Roderick had on his home card, the waitress said to us that the lady who was sitting across the way had paid for all of us. WHAT A MIRACLE (Matthew 10)
- Duo// Our branch had a Rescue Activity! As a branch we got together and went out to rescue Less Active members. We had a solid turn out, many members participated, our branch mission leader (BML) is the bomb! Now we wait and see what fruits might come forth hoping some of these folks can make it to FHE, Institute and/or church.
- Trio// The members again are really great at coming out and teaching with us.We doubled well almost quadrupled our LIMPS from last week, we had 11 solid teaching appointments with investigators with members present. We moved from 3 LIMPS last week, and as told by our BML hold the highest in our stake. That's what's up! bahaha
- Quad// We had a wonderful Trainer Follow Up meeting, and this was the first time for the New Mission President. The teaching style of President Wolfert is far different than Presidents Bennions. PW's was always great, but there is def a new feeling in the air when PB teaches. For those of us who had previously been to this Follow Up meeting know what I say. But afterward we ended up all leaving even more inspired and pumped.
- CINCO// We brought souls to know what real good is. We also worked hard in the heat, we got some fatigue, but we tanned as we searched and knocked doors. We taught and taught. Kept searching and searching. Studied. At times laughed. Sang some songs, and did it all again the next day.
- 20 And they rehearsed unto his father all that had happened unto them; and his father rejoiced, for he knew that it was the power of God
- 21 And he caused that a multitude should be gathered together that they might witness what the Lord had done for his son, and also for those that were with him
- 22 And he caused that the priests should assemble themselves together; and they began to fast, and to pray to the Lord their God that he would open the mouth of Alma, that he might speak, and also that his limbs might receive their strength—that the eyes of the people might be opened to see and know of the goodness and glory of God.
The lord will hear "the prayers of his people and also the prayers of his servants."
I know it. This is part of the adventure and part of my testimony I leave with you, help others when you get the chance, smile cause it's worth it, and keep calm and carry on this week. Stay excellent, and may our God bless you!